- The true HEPA filter traps at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as fine dust, pet dander, smoke particles, and pollen.
- The activated carbon filter helps neutralize smoke and household odors, such as cooking smells and pet odors.
- The nylon prefilter traps larger contaminants like dust, pet hair, lint, and more.
- The VeSync app lets you monitor the lifespan of your filters, though they should be replaced every six to eight months.
- The included app also allows you to quickly buy replacements.
Tired of pesky pet hair and dander invading your space? Refresh the air of your home with LEVOIT Core 200S PlasmaPro True HEPA Smart Air Replacement Purifier. These replacement filters offer three-in-one filtration—a true HEPA filter, a nylon prefilter, and an activated carbon filter—which are all adept at capturing allergens, pet hair, pet dander, pollen, lint, and dust particles while filtering through 99.9% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size—leaving you with fresher, cleaner air. The activated carbon filter is effective at absorbing unwanted pet, cooking, and smoke odors as well. The associated VeSync app lets you easily track the health of your filters and allows you to quickly buy replacements as well. The filters should be replaced every six to eight months so you can have continual flow of fresh, cleaner air.
|Dimensions||7.1 x 7.1 x 5.4 inches|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
Remove filter from plastic bag before installing.
There are no reviews yet.