- Provides natural, plant-based support for anxiety and stress caused by traveling, boarding and other social situations.
- Makes a great addition to your cat’s regular diet and may even act as a training aid to help your kitty distinguish between real and perceived threats.
- Travel Well’s calming, sedative and nervine effects help relax your cat’s central nervous system—including her autonomic, sympathetic, parasympathetic, adrenal, cardiovascular, digestive, excretory and respiratory systems—plus it offers a gentle-yet-effective alternative to prescribed anxiety medications.
- Promotes a calm, relaxed demeanor and may provide relief from general anxiety and anxiety-related behavioral problems—including car sickness or motion sickness, restlessness, separation anxiety, panting, whimpering, pacing, panic attacks—and fear related to stressful events such as thunderstorms and vet visits.
- Additional benefits may include improved focus during training, reduced asthma attacks, fewer muscle cramps and spasms, better sleep and less sleep resistance.
Nature Petz Organics Travel Well Cat Supplement offers a gentle-yet-effective alternative to calming medications. It’s made from a variety of plant-based chemicals—including valepotriates, alkaloids, lignans, volatile oils and enzymes—to promote calmness from nose to tail. Travel Well may provide relief from general anxiety and anxiety-related behavioral problems, car sickness or motion sickness, restlessness, separation anxiety, panting, whimpering, pacing, panic attacks— and fear related to stressful events—such as thunderstorms and vet visits. It may also help improve your cat’s focus, calm tense muscles, lower her heart rate and promote more restful sleep. Talk to your vet and see if Travel Well is the purr-fect choice for your feline!
|Shop Conscious||Non-GMO, Organic|
|Special Diet||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
Do not use if your pet is pregnant, nursing or allergic to ragweed. Cautioned for use with sedatives, blood thinners or use 2 weeks prior to surgery. May potentiate sedative effects of barbiturates, anesthetics, and CNS depressants and is cautioned for use when combined
There are no reviews yet.