- Comes with 500 ft. of wire to fence in up to 1/3 of an acre, or you can purchase more wire (sold separately) to expand the system up to 5 acres.
- A digital LCD screen shows you what the boundary distance setting is and displays a warning if there is a wire break.
- 8 different collar settings allow you to adjust correction cues as needed.
- Indicator lights let you know when the collar’s rechargeable battery is running low, and the waterproof collar quickly recharges in 2-3 hours.
- The In-Ground Fence Collar is also compatible with Pawz Away Pet Barriers (sold separately), which let you protect off-limits areas inside or outside your home.
Keep your pets safely in the yard with the PetSafe Classic In-Ground Fence System Dog & Cat Training Tool. This in-ground fence system lets you create boundaries for your pets without erecting a physical barrier. Simply bury the boundary wire around any outside area you want to contain and use the variable collar settings to train your pet not to cross over the designated perimeter. The rechargeable collar that comes with the system offers eight different levels of correction. Level 1 is a tone and vibration setting, ideal for the first stages of teaching your dog his new boundaries. The vibration setting is also helpful for pets who are hard of hearing. Levels 2-8 are adjustable static correction settings you can vary to fit different temperaments and circumstances. Add as many pets to the system as you like—simply purchase additional collars for each of your furry friends. The collar is also compatible with Pawz Away Pet Barriers (sold separately), which let you designate off-limits areas inside or outside your home. This In-Ground Fence System comes with 500 feet of boundary wire and an LCD screen that shows the boundary distance and wire break alerts. It’s a great way to create a safe play area anywhere for your best friend!
|Breed Size||All Breeds|
|Collar Type||Fence System – Static|
|Collar Width||3/4 inch|
|Neck Size||6-26 inches|
|Material||Nylon, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric|
Transmitter 1 receiver collar 500 ft of boundary wire, 50 training flags, Mounting hardware, Short and long contact points, Gel-filled capsules, Wire connectors, Transmitter power adaptor, Receiver collar charging cable.
Proper fit is essential to the effectiveness and safety of the receiver collar. If it’s too loose it won’t correct your dog, but if the collar is too tight it might irritate your dog’s skin.
There are no reviews yet.