- Barrier kit includes threshold transmitter, operating and training guide and mounting hardware.
- Transmits a radio signal to the collar to electronically block your pet from entering certain places.
- Provides your paw-tner with a series of beeps as a warning followed by a safe, progressive static correction.
- Transmitter uses 4 AAA batteries (not included) and allows for an unlimited number of pets to be added with additional collars.
- May be mounted horizontally to a stair or wall or placed on the floor to cover a 31-inch radius.
Keep your furry friend out of certain areas in your house with the PetSafe Pawz Away Extra Threshold Indoor Pet Barrier Transmitter Kit. This barrier transmits a radio signal to a collar around your pet’s neck to electronically block him from entering places you don’t want him to go. As your paw-tner approaches, he will hear a series of beeps from the collar followed by a safe, progressive static correction. The barrier may be mounted horizontally to a stair or wall or placed on the floor. It covers up to a 31-inch radius and also allows for an unlimited number of pets to be added with additional collars. For dogs and cats 5 pounds and up and under 40 inches tall, PetSafe Pawz Away Extra Threshold Indoor Pet Barrier Transmitter Kit will ensure that your companion stays safe while at home.
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Features||Adjustable Correction, Indoor, Wireless|
|Collar Type||Fence System – Noise, Fence System – Static|
Use caution when placing the threshold transmitter in a doorway�it can be a tripping hazard. Do not place the threshold transmitter on a stair step due to a possible tripping hazard. Avoid leaving the receiver collar on the pet for more than 12 hours per day.
There are no reviews yet.