- Patented and developed to wash fruits and veggies and is also vet-approved and can be used in barns, arenas, backyards, boarding facilities and commercial operations.
- Can be applied with a spray bottle, a pump-up sprayer or a garden hose sprayer.
- Non-toxic, food-grade safe, biodegradable, eco-friendly and made without dyes or fragrances.
- Once diluted, it may be used as a pet shampoo—it is gentle on pets but also tough enough to clean and deodorize their living areas, bed, bowl, cage, toys and anything else they come in contact with.
- No expiration date saves you time and money.
Synbiont Kennel Wash Multipurpose Dog & Cat Cleaner is a concentrated formula that can be diluted to create multiple gallons of wash for use on small animals and their environments. Originally developed and patented to clean fruits and veggies, this cleaner is food-grade safe, non-toxic, eco-friendly, biodegradable and 100% free from dyes and fragrances. You can apply it with a spray bottle, a pump-up sprayer or even a garden hose sprayer. This cleaner is also veterinarian approved and used in kennels, veterinarian offices, commercial facilities, boarding and in homes. Once it’s diluted, this cleaner can be used as a shampoo for your pet! While gentle for pets, it’s also tough enough to help repel insects and can be used to clean and deodorize your furry friend’s living area, bed, bowls, toys, cage and anything she may come into contact with. Best of all, there is no expiration date, so you can use this cleaner for years, until it runs out!
|Shop Conscious||Cruelty-Free, Natural, Biodegradable|
Keep out of reach of small children. This product can be an irritant at full strength. This product is compatible with chlorine (bleach) and most other common cleaning, sanitizing or whitening chemicals but a controlled mix test should always be performed prior to batch use. Disposal: This product is readily biodegradable. Dispose of using normal septic or municipal sewage facilities according to local and state regulations.
There are no reviews yet.