- Patented design applies gentle, constant pressure to calm anxiety, fear, and over-excitement. This gentle hugging produces a dramatic calming effect.
- Calms your cat during fireworks, thunder, separation, travel, vet visits, grooming, and much more with no training and no medication.
- Comfortable and easy on/off. Made of durable, breathable, soft fabric that is washable.
- Recommended by trainers and veterinarians to relieve stress-related behaviors such as scratching, excessive meowing, and inappropriate marking.
- Proven effective in over 80% of cats.
Thundershirt uses gentle hugging to calm your cat. With its patented design, Thundershirt’s gentle, constant pressure has a dramatic calming effect for most cats if they are anxious, fearful or overexcited. Based on surveys completed by over two thousand customers, over 80% of cats show significant improvement in symptoms when using Thundershirt. Thundershirt is already helping hundreds of thousands of cats around the world and is recommended by thousands of veterinarians and trainers. Thundershirt helps keep animals calm so they are more comfortable in situations that were once frightening.
USING FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME: ThunderShirt� is designed to be safe to leave on for extended periods of time when appropriate for the situation or issue. When sized correctly and properly put on with a soothingly snug fit, your cat should be very comfortable. If your cat will be wearing a ThunderShirt� for more than one hour at a time, we recommend removing ThunderShirt� every one to two hours during the initial periods to check for any signs of irritation points. Irritation points are very rare, but it is best to be cautious. After confirming no irritation points during initial uses for extended periods, we recommend that you still remove the ThunderShirt� at least twice a day for thirty minutes. INHIBITED MOBILITY: If your cat shows signs of inhibited mobility with her ThunderShirt� on after wearing it for one hour and encouraging movement (e.g. unable to jump or walk as usual), we do not recommend using ThunderShirt� for extended periods (e.g. longer than 1-2 hours) for your cat.
There are no reviews yet.